Monday, February 11, 2008

Photo Blog



No worries, The Charlene Tilton On Line site is not going anywhere, but Blogging sites are an easy way to upload photos and info in a quick and easy way. The cost of upkeep on the site, as well as slow process of editing makes it hard to keep up with on a regular basis. That is why most of my new info and pics may start out on the blogs, then when time allows I will move them to the site, or maybe just leave them here. That is why I started a second blog just for Dallas and Charlene related photos. The link is here:

Check back often!

1 Comments:

Blogger susan salter said...

Hi Charlene,

I just saw you on Engish channel 4 TV and thought I'd drop you a line to ask if Paul Cohen is still your manager?
I used to know Paul years ago when he worked on IPC magazines - I was, and still am, in Public Relations. I remember when he went to LA and the last thing I heard was that he acted as your agent.If you could forward me his e-mail address or any contact details I'd be extremely grateful.
It was great to get an update on what you have been doing since those Dallas days - sounds like you have an amazing time out in LA.
I was explaining to my kids ( around Cherish's age) how popular the show was.

Look forward to hearing from you.

All the very best,

Susan.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home